home about projects services contact

Friday, July 27, 2012

Camping 101…


Happy Friday!

As I prepare for our summer camping trip I thought it would be fun to share some camping essentials that are sure to make our wilderness adventure a success!


Camping Tents



camping beds



Camping Gadgets

















Coleman metal ice chest









Not exactly sure you could say I will be “roughing it” with all of the above gear…but I will be sure to have a great time!

Do you like to camp in the summer? What is your favorite camping gear?



4 comments:

  1. Pretty sure this is what they call "glamping" since it's so glam!

    Jessica
    stayathomeista.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, it has been YEARS since I've been camping. I much prefer a hotel with a soft bed and a warm shower :)
    However, I could be persuaded if I had all this cool gear...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love camping! That gear is so precious too... I always have a haul like that when I'm camping : ) Sad to miss it this summer... but it's not too fun to sleep on the ground when you've got a basketball for a tummy, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our gear is not nearly as cute as yours! That is my kind of camping for sure. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete

 
01 09 10