home about projects services contact

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Online reading…


I recently received my favorite online magazine in my e-mail in-box and just had to share it with you!


 
 
The new fall issue is out this week and it is packed with incredible photos, artist spotlights, fashion tips and recipes.
 
 
 
 
rachel_nine
rachel_eight
 
 
None of the girls would dream of missing Evangeline Boatwright's annual Holly Golightly party.  Limited edition print.
 
 
The Power of Food 12
 
 
If you have not discovered this e-zine yet, head on over to House of Fifty to read this issue here. Founder and editor Janell Beals is an amazingly talented blogger that I have been following for a long time. Check out her blog here.
 
 
Now you just need to grab a beverage, find a comfy spot to sit and relax, and read this excellent online magazine. I am sure it will become one of your favorites too!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
01 09 10