home about projects services contact

Monday, March 4, 2013

Client Project ~ Window Sign…


Remember the vintage windows I picked up at the salvage yard?


image



My client, Maria, is opening her own boutique near our store in Benicia, Ca. and hired me to make her signage. She selected the frame she wanted, and I got busy designing and creating her brand new sign…



image
 
 
 
I decided to do a reverse paint on glass technique since she will be hanging the sign outside, next to the door of her new boutique. Reverse paint is a great way to recreate the look of vintage window signs.
 
 
All finished and ready to hang…
 
 
image
 
 




















I am so happy that Maria loved her new sign! She held her soft opening over the weekend, and I am anxious to stop by this week to see how it looks hanging at her shop!


Congratulations Maria!
 
 
Dont miss my next post for the step by step tutorial on the reverse paint on glass technique I used...stay tuned!
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. you are so talented Laura! I love your sign and you should be very busy with orders for more soon! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone & Laura!

    More recently I have been looking to buy some rugs.. anyone know any sites?
    I've heard about Rugman.com? Any experiences there? :)

    ReplyDelete

 
01 09 10