home about projects services contact

Monday, January 20, 2014

Pinterest ~ Fashion Inspiration…


So, I am pretty sure we all know about Pinterest by now…if not…where have you been hiding?! I love browsing Pinterest for inspiration on many levels…my latest is “What to wear today?”


fashion is what you buy // style is what you do with it
 
 
My Style Pinboard is a place where I collect images and inspiration on clothing, jewelry, shoes, and all things fashionable that I love.


grey and gold



Free People Lietta Flat
 
 
 
spring polka dots & denim
 
 
Often, while browsing and pinning, I find an outfit that catches my eye….


So loving this


And I realize…I have all those pieces…no wonder I like it! I have already bought it! Now I am going to wear it….


image
 
 
Last Friday I went to the movies with a friend…American Hustle is a MUST see BTW…and put together my Pinterest Inspired outfit for the day.
 
Outfit Sources:
Orange Swing Jaket ~ TX Maxx
Striped Sweater ~ H&M
Leggings ~ Hue
Boots ~ Sam Edelman
Purse ~ Emma Fox
Watch ~ Michael Kors
Coffee ~ Starbucks
 
So now you know…Pinterest is a great place for inspiration on so many things…including fashion. Create your own inspiration board…you may find new ways to pull together pieces you already have. Visit My Style Pinboard to see more of my fashion favorites.
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I actually have that polka dot blouse so maybe I will go play! Dying to see that movie!

    ReplyDelete

 
01 09 10