home about projects services contact

Friday, June 13, 2014

Light up my life…


After my last post on window shopping…I want to share some lighting options for my, soon to be, brand new kitchen. After viewing my inspiration…I would love your opinion!

First, I love the look of an ornate, antique chandelier over a rustic table…


DIning Room- LOVE LOVE LOVE
source?
 
 
 
love the shutters on the wall...
 
 
 
Dining room
 
 
 
Dining Room
 
 
 
westsideforesthouse_may2014-200
 
 
 
Dining Room
 
 
 
I will be using my antique pine farm table in my dining area and will be using a similar chandelier to hang above it. The one I have picked out is gold tone with some crystals. Here is a (bad i-phone) photo of it from the showroom…
 
 
image
 
 
 
I recently purchased a round table to be used in the kitchen breakfast nook. For this table, I am considering using a drum shade chandelier style…
 
 
 
Murray Feiss Clarissa 21" Wide Firenze Gold Pendant Light - via Lamps Plus
 
 
 
French White 20" Wide 4-Light  Pendant Light
 
 
 
Grace Gold Pagoda Large Barrel Chandelier
 
 
 
Or, a large lantern style…
 
 
 
Savoy House Foxcroft 22" Wide Aged Brass Pendant Light
 
 
 
 
 
 
morgan lantern fixture
 
 
 
Which style do you like? Which do you think would coordinate best with the traditional chandelier? For reference, they will be visible to one another, so I am hoping to find the best option that will compliment one another.
 
 
So many decisions…I need some HELP!
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I love all of your dreamy kitchen pictures. So happy for you that you found such a wonderful chandy to hang over your farmhouse type table. I would choose the first drum shade with the crystals over your round table. I think it is a perfect coordinate! In fact, I'm actually going to pin it for future reference. We are looking for a home and I already have the large crystal chandy. Thanks for sharing and inspiring me.
    Blessings,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of a large lantern with a chandelier. Your project sounds exciting! I want to see what you decide : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the second to last lantern. Your project sounds so cool. Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete

 
01 09 10