home about projects services contact

Friday, February 15, 2013

Dreaming of Paris…


I have already shared several posts on my recent trip to Paris seen here and here. A couple of months before my departure, I created a Pinterest board titled Dreaming of Paris to get inspired and prepared for this wonderful opportunity and dream trip.

d1ee1db126cb6e60c888aa79594c017b[2]
 
 
The above photo of the Eiffel Tower was one of the first photos I pinned. I just loved all of the balloons and the unique perspective on this beautiful icon.
Here is one of the first photos I took on my trip…
 
 
image
 
 
A self portrait with my iPhone in the exact same spot! I could hardly believe we were actually there, and did not realize the similarity of these photos until I got home and was editing all my photos.
 
Our first 2 days in Paris we explored as much of this beautiful city as we possibly could. Here are some highlights…
 
 
image
Eiffel Tower and Carousel
 
 
image
Metro Station
 
 
image
love the graffiti…one of my favorite shots
 
 
 
image
the most charming ally ways and shops...
 
 
 
image
 
 
 
image
Arc du Triomphe…so beautiful at night
 
 
 
image
 
 
 
 
image




image
unique Metro station signs…
 
 
 
image
the Moulin Rouge
 
 
 
image
the cobblestone streets of Montmartre…my favorite area to explore!
 
 
 
 
image
clay chimney pots on the rooftops…
 
 
 
image
outdoor cafes…
 
 
 
 
image
 
 
 
 
image
 
 
 
 
image
 
 
 
 
image
 
 
 
 
image
the gargoyles on Sacre Coeur…notice his icicle beard!
 
 
 
image
Le Sacre Coeur
 
 
 
image 
 
 
Below is another pin from my Pinterest board Dreaming of Paris…
 
 
 
5a41ab3f2650cb58815b3f973d4c585e[1]
 
 
Look how much alike the two shots are! It is so thrilling to know I have stood in this exact spot. It is fun to now see photos of Paris and be able to say…”I have been there!”

I hope you have enjoyed these photos of my trip…thanks for letting me share. I will be continuing to post on Fridays - sharing more about this trip and all my other future travel plans and dreams!

Have a great weekend!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
01 09 10