home about projects services contact

Monday, December 31, 2012

So long 2012…


Today is the last day of 2012…and what a year it has been!


 
 
I am so very thankful for all that 2012 has brought in the way of opportunity and blessings!
From starting this blog (on a consistent basis) last January, that has led to new friendships and so much more. Back then, I chose my word of the yearaccomplish





and I am pleased with all that I have been able to accomplish in a mere 12 months. Perhaps not everything on my Home Goals List…but so much to be proud of.

Like seeing my oldest son, Alex, graduate from high school and getting him off to college. Such a bittersweet chapter for me, yet so wonderfully exciting for him…


[image%255B256%255D.png]


I shared my new venture in November that is a long time dream come true…


This is Hip Chick Designs entry, com eon in....
 
Looking forward to seeing where this adventure and new friendship will lead and sharing it all with you!  Thank you all for the comments, tips, ideas, inspiration, laughs, and support!


Pinned Image

More exciting news for January 2013 to come tomorrow…hint: photo #1 in this post!

Have a safe and happy final day of 2012!
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, and I am guessing you are in Paris? Fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year to you! Glad to have found you today, I get to follow all that you create in the new year! Great blog!
    Patti

    ReplyDelete

 
01 09 10