home about projects services contact

Monday, January 9, 2012

Word of the Year...

Apparently,the new twist on making a New Years Resolution is to pick a "Word of the Year".
After reading several of my favorite blogs regarding this new tradition I have decided to try it on for myself.

word

I have been making a New Years Resolution LIST in my head for the last week now...thinking about all of the things I want to get done. There are projects to begin, projects to finish, ideas to bring to reality and so much more rambling around in my head. The idea of finding just one word to focus on is actually very appealing.

My 2012 Word of the Year is...accomplish.

The Merriam Webster official definition for accomplish; to bring about, to bring to completion, to succeed in reaching.
I like the sound of that! This word inspires me to perform to the best of my ability in order to achieve whatever it is that I commit to. I will also strive to inspire others to accomplish all that they wish to achieve.




I approach this new year with excitement and enthusiasm. As I set forth on this new adventure with my blog and design business, I look forward to fullfilling my creative side. I also look forward to working with and meeting new people...and perhaps helping them to accomplish a project or goal.

Thank You to the friends and folks who have been reading so far...and welcome to all the new visitors that stop by. I appreciate your support and feedback!

Please share your Word of the Year...



Sharing this post over at The Lettered Cottage link party.



Scroll to Top

1 comment:

  1. What a fun idea, I've seen this topic floating around blog land lately. Accomplish is a great word, you can do it! I will have to put some thought in this and decide mine.

    ReplyDelete

 
01 09 10