home about projects services contact

Monday, January 23, 2012

Square Pouf Ottomans…


Lately I have seen a lot of these style ottomans in shelter magazines, catalogs, design blogs, and stores.

041110_beanbag.jpg



While standard ottomans tend to be more structured and usually with legs, poufs are actually just big upholstered cushions. They make the perfect squishy foot rest in family rooms or more relaxed living rooms. I like the versatility and ease of moving them around the room to wherever you need to relax and put your feet up.

With an accessory like this, you can afford something a little playful. There are so many designs and styles to choose from. Try a fun bright color, or bold print to add a punch to your room.

Room View
West Elm



I will definitely be shopping for one of these fun and versatile poufs to add to my family room. Perhaps something to coordinate with my new drapes and bamboo shades!

Do you like the look of the square pouf ottoman?
How would you use one in your home decor?

5 comments:

  1. I love pouffs! My nana had some when I was little and they still give me good memories. I am SO keen to get one for my new place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like these - great for children's rooms or as extra casual seating - they add colour and a relaxed feel to a room too.

    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the mention and the link! We love ottomans! Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lately I have seen a lot of these style ottomans in shelter magazines, catalogs, design blogs ... ottomanpouf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing this.
    Working across the full spectrum of display and communication requirements we can design and fabricate displays for your brand and messages. We work together with you to create visual impact to deadline and budget.
    Our fully equipped factory and skilled staff deliver products to suit your brief and budget. Sydney based local production facility ensures shorter lead times and we can also deliver and install your display.
    Sneeze guards Australia

    ReplyDelete

 
01 09 10